Section 1. General Information
- 1. What are the PC-Linked Readers with Mass Storage that ACS offers?
- 2. What is the difference between CCID and HID?
Section 2. Applications
- 1. What kind of support is available in terms of application development?
- 2. Why do I need a PC-linked Reader with Mass Storage instead of using a simple SIM-sized Smart Card Reader?
- 3. Can high-level security applications, such as PKI, be implemented using the PC-linked Readers with Mass Storage?
- 4. Can PC-linked Readers with Mass Storage access any smart card application?
- 5. What programming languages can access the PC-linked Readers with Mass Storage?
Section 3. Flash memory
- 1. What is the maximum number of flash memory partitions and what are the possible partitioning combinations?
- 2. Is it possible to change the flash memory size of the PC-linked Readers with Mass Storage?
Section 4. Smart card reader
- 1. What should be noted during smart card insertion?
- 2. Where is the list of the card types supported by PC-linked Readers with Mass Storage?
- FIDO® Device
- Smart Cards & Smart Card Operating Systems
Smart Cards & Smart Card Operating Systems
- PC-Linked Smart Card Readers
PC-Linked Smart Card Readers
- Contactless Readers
- Mobile Card Readers
Mobile Card Readers
- Smart Card Readers with PIN-pad
Smart Card Readers with PIN-pad
- Smart Card Reader Modules
Smart Card Reader Modules
- Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) Readers
Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) Readers
- Software Development Kits
Software Development Kits
- FIDO® Device
- About Us
- Contact Us