The ACR122S SDK is a complete package containing all the vital components required for smart card application development. The ACR122S SDK provides developers with tools and utilities and sample codes making it convenient and effective to incorporate contactless smart cards into their solutions.
The development kit is priced at only US$149.
|Smart Card Reader(s)
- 1 x ACR122S NFC Contactless Smart Card Reader
|Test Card(s)/ Token(s)
- 5 x Mifare 1K Cards
- 1 x ACOS6-SAM Secure Access Module Smart Cards
- Tools & Utilities
- ACR122S Tool
- Lets the user perform reader and card-related commands
- ACS Easy Key
- Allows you to change Mifare security settings
- Checks whether you have properly installed the reader
- Sample codes
- Shows the different capabilities of ACR122S, including how to control device peripherals and how to communicate with a contactless tag and SAM.
- Borland Delphi 7, MS Visual Basic 6.0, MS Visual Basic .NET 2005, MS Visual C# 2005, MS Visual C++ 6.0, MS Visual C++ 2005 (x64) and Java
- Smart Card Reader Driver(s)
- Reference Manual(s)
|SDK Operating System Support
- Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7