The AET62 NFC Reader with Fingerprint Sensor Software Development Kit enables users to efficiently develop new applications and systems, as well as incorporate the AET62 NFC Contactless Smart Card Reader and Swipe Fingerprint functionalities into existing applications. Included in the package are sample cards, sample codes, tools and utilities, demo applications, and reference materials that help developers, who may not have an in-depth knowledge of biometrics, integrate fingerprint authentication into smart card-based applications very easily.
The development kit is now priced at only US$249.
|Smart Card Reader(s)
- 1 x AET62 NFC Reader with Fingerprint Sensor
|Test Card(s)/ Token(s)
- Demo Programs
- Biometric Demo
- Shows the different functionalities of the AET65 fingerprint sensor
- BioBanking Demo
- Performs simulated banking transactions for clients using ACOS cards and AET65 Smart Card Reader and Fingerprint Sensor
- Tools & Utilities
- Allows to change Mifare security settings.
- NFC Reader Tool
- Enables the user to perform reader and card-related commands.
- Checks for proper driver installation of the AET62 device
- Sample Codes
- Demonstrate basic commands used to communicate between readers and cards, available in: Java, MS Visual Basic 6.0 MS Visual Basic.NET 2008, MS Visual Basic.NET 2008 (x64), MS Visual C# .NET 2008, MS Visual C# .NET 2008 (x64), MS Visual C++ 6.0, MS Visual C++ 6.0 (x64), and Turbo Delphi
- Smart Card Reader Driver(s)
- Reference Manual(s)
|SDK Operating System Support
- Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7
- Win XP x64, Win Vista x64, Win 7 x64