A testament to its commitment to quality and excellence, ACS introduces its ACR1222U-J4 FeliCa Web-To Reader, a Li-ion battery-powered standalone device that brings mobile phone-based marketing to a new level. Specifically designed to cater to the widely patronized Mobile FeliCa market in Japan, it facilitates the transmission of customized URL links to Mobile FeliCa-enabled mobile phones, allowing commercial establishments and individuals to leverage mobile marketing to promote any product, service, event or information easily and instantly.
Since it does not require any other peripheral to work, ACR1222U-J4 may be used in a number of ways to provide an optimal solution to one’s desired purpose. For mass marketing, it can be strategically installed in densely populated areas like malls and public transit stations. Once a phone with Mobile FeliCa taps onto the reader, the URL links will automatically be sent directly to the phone. Alternatively, it can be carried around by marketing personnel for a more direct and targeted marketing approach.
Moreover, ACR1222U-J4 is field-upgradeable, making URL or other data format customization extremely easy to adapt to the users’ special needs. It is suitable for multiple applications, including outdoor advertising for any event, product or information, and loyalty schemes.
- Contactless Interface:
- Operates at 13.56 MHz FeliCa protocol
- Communication speed of 212 kbps
- Built-in antenna for FeliCa Mobile phone detection
- Supports intelligent devices with FeliCa Mobile versions 1.0 and 2.0
- Built-in Peripherals:
- 2 LEDs—1 for operation status, 1 for battery status
- Monotone buzzer
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- 3T2P switch for URL1/OFF/URL2
- Button for changing device status—active and idle mode
- Mini USB socket and USB adaptor for recharging the battery, changing the URL and upgrading the firmware
- USB Firmware Upgradable