The People’s Bank Of China (PBOC) 2.0 EDEP is a national standard in China, and is very similar to EMV 2000. ACOS10 received the PBOC2.0 certification after passing a series of stringent tests including electrical, mechanical, reliability, and secure command and transaction testing.
ACOS10 EDEP is propelled by the ACOS10 card operating system, which is compliant with ISO 7816 parts 1-4 and allows users to write multiple applications in one card. As such, ACOS10 card is the best choice for providing a very flexible and cost-effective payment solution to developers, and a convenient platform to end users.
ACOS10 is applicable for various transactions such as:
- Credit and Debit
- Cash withdrawal
- Balance inquiry
- Transaction log review
Besides, security provided by ACOS10 can further be enhanced by using the ACOS6-SAM card that enables key storage, cryptogram calculation and key diversification.
- Contact Smart Card Interface
- Compliant with ISO 7816 Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Supports T=0 Protocol
- Supports baud up to 223.2 kbps
- Cryptographic Features
- DES, 2K3DES
- Random Number Generation: FIPS 140-2 compliant hardware based RNG
- File Security
- Secure Messaging ensures that data transfers are confidential and authenticated
- E-purse and e-deposit for payment applications
- Multilevel secured access hierarchy
- Anti-tearing done on file headers and PIN commands
- Supports PBOC 2.0 e-Deposit and e-Purse payment applications