The ACR123U is the USB version of the cost-effective, flexible, and intelligent contactless reader ACR123S. It can be integrated to existing point-of-sale (POS) terminals or cash registers to offer the convenience of a cashless payment system.
ACR123U comes in a complete Software Development Kit (SDK), which contains vital components for facilitating the development of contactless smart card applications. The SDK provides the user with tools and utilities, and sample codes, enabling them to conveniently and effectively incorporate ACR123U into their solutions.
The development kit is priced at only US$300.
|Smart Card Reader(s)
- 1 x ACR123U Intelligent Contactless Reader
|Test Card(s)/ Token(s)
- 3 x Mifare 1K Cards
- 3 x ACOS3 Contactless Smart Cards
- 3 x ACOS6-SAM Secure Access Module Card
- Reference Manual(s)
- Tools and Utilities:
- PCSC Learning Tool
- Script Tool 5
- Smart Card and Reader Tool
- Sample Codes:
- Demonstrates basic commands used to communicate with the cards and readers
- Available in the following programming languages:
- MS Visual Basic.NET 2013
- MS Visual C#.NET 2013
- MS Visual C++.NET 2013
|SDK Operating System Support
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 10