Section 1. General Information
- 1. What are the key benefits of AET65 and AET62 over conventional fingerprint scanners?
- 2. Can the smart card reader or the fingerprint scanner of AET62 and AET65 be used independently for different applications?
- 3. What type of fingerprint sensor is incorporated into the AET65/AET62?
- 4. What is a swipe fingerprint reader?
- 5. For a total smart card‒fingerprint security system, what other components do I need aside from computers and AET62 / AET65?
Section 2. Fingerprint Reader
- 1. What are the advantages of the silicon sensor?
- 2. What is the accuracy of the fingerprint scanner?
- 3. Am I able to access the raw fingerprint data?
- 4. Will authentication be affected by the dryness or wetness of the finger?
- 5. Is the matching algorithm one-to-one or one-to-many?
- 6. Will I be able to access the raw fingerprint data?
- 7. Can the AET62 and AET65 distinguish between a dead finger and a live finger?
Section 3. AET62 / AET65
- 1. What is AET62?
- 2. What is AET65?
- 3. What interface does the AET62/AET65 support?
- 4. What is the difference between AET62 and AET65?
- 5. How do I know if drivers were installed successfully?
- 6. How do I update my current driver?
- 7. How do I uninstall drivers?
- 8. Does the AET62/AET65 support Linux?
- 9. What kind of support is available in terms of application development?
- FIDO® Device
- Smart Cards & Smart Card Operating Systems
Smart Cards & Smart Card Operating Systems
- PC-Linked Smart Card Readers
PC-Linked Smart Card Readers
- Contactless Readers
- Mobile Card Readers
Mobile Card Readers
- Smart Card Readers with PIN-pad
Smart Card Readers with PIN-pad
- Smart Card Reader Modules
Smart Card Reader Modules
- Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) Readers
Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) Readers
- Software Development Kits
Software Development Kits
- FIDO® Device
- About Us
- Contact Us