ACR1281U-C1 DualBoost II is the second generation of ACS’s ACR128 DualBoost Reader. It is a dual interface reader that can access any contact and contactless smart cards following the ISO 7816 and ISO 14443 standards. ACR1281U-C1 DualBoost II enables one to integrate conventionally separate and independent applications for contact and contactless technologies into one device and one card.
ACR1281U-C1 DualBoost II comes in a complete Software Development Kit (SDK), which contains vital components for facilitating the development of contact and contactless smart card applications. The SDK provides the user with sample applications, tools and utilities, and sample codes, enabling them to conveniently and effectively incorporate ACR1281U-C1 into their solutions.
The development kit is priced at only US$199.
|Smart Card Reader(s)
- 1 x ACR1281U-C1 Dual Interface Smart Card Reader
|Test Card(s)/ Token(s)
- 5 x Mifare 1K Cards
- 5 x ACOS3 Microprocessor Smart Cards
- 1 x ACOS6-SAM Secure Access Module Smart Card
- Demo Programs
- Tools & Utilities
- Checks whether you have properly installed the reader
- Allows you to change Mifare security settings
- PC/SC Learning Tool
- Shows a step-by-step procedure on using the PCSC API, as well as the parameters to be used
- Script Tool 3
- Allows the user to communicate with a smart card by using script command files.
- Smart Card and Reader Tool
- Allows the user to send commands directly to a smart card or reader through an easy-to-use graphical user interface.
- Sample Codes
- Demonstrates basic commands used to communicate with the cards and reader
- Available in the following programming languages: Java, Jave (x64), Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic .NET 2008, Visual Basic .NET 2008 (x64), Visual C# .NET 2008, Visual C# .NET 2008 (x64), Visual C++ 6.0, Visual C++ (x64), Active X C#, Linux C++, and Linux C++ (x64)
- Smart Card Reader Driver(s)
- Reference Manual(s)
|SDK Operating System Support
- Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7
- Win XP x64, Win Vista x64, Win 7 x 64