One Year Limited Warranty
ACS warranty obligations are limited to the terms below:
ACS warrants products against defects in materials and workmanship for ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase.
This Warranty applies only to products manufactured by ACS, identifiable by an affixed ACS trademark, trade name, or logo. This Warranty does not apply to any non-ACS products, even if packaged or sold with ACS hardware. ACS is not liable for any damage to or loss of any programs, data, or other information stored on any media, or any non-ACS product or part not covered by this Warranty.
This Warranty does not apply to:
- Products damaged by any catastrophe, accident or from neglect, misuse, fault, improper assembly, improper maintenance, inadequate return packaging, or negligence by the customer or any third party
- Damage from service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not an ACS Authorized Service Provider
- A product or a part that has been modified without any permission from ACS
- A product or part that you did not purchase from an authorized ACS distributor or reseller
- A product or part located outside the country where the retail purchase was made
- Out-of-warranty products
- Defaced/altered products (label alterations, serial number missing, serial number no longer discernible, serial number invalid, etc.)
- Products damaged by normal wear and tear, or during shipment
Obtaining Warranty Service
The following steps are required if customer has a faulty ACS product to return to us:
- Download the ACS RMA request form from acs.com.hk or get it from your ACS sales contact.
- Complete the form and send it back to warran[email protected] or to your ACS sales contact.
- ACS support and engineering team will check the captioned problem immediately and give advice.
- If the product needs to be returned to ACS, we will send the customer an RMA number and RMA shipping instructions.
- The customer will get, at no charge, either:
- A product repaired using new or refurbished replacement parts, or
- A replacement product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts, and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product
- The replacement product assumes a new one year Warranty period. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the defective item becomes ACS’s property.
- Delivery of the product to ACS office will be at your expense, using the carrier of your choice. We suggest that you select a method that enables tracking. ACS is not responsible for shipments without proof of delivery from the carrier.
- If your product is under warranty, ACS will pay for shipment of repaired/replacement products from ACS to you via courier services.
- You must pay all applicable duties and customs charges for shipments from ACS.
- ACS is not responsible for loss or damage during shipment. We suggest that you insure your shipments.
- NO COLLECT SHIPMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED without prior authorization from ACS. Shipments arriving at ACS with charges due are subject to being returned (un-repaired) with all charges, including return expenses, due and payable by the originator.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please follow procedures above: complete the ACS RMA request form, and follow shipping instructions.
- All returns must reference a valid RMA number on the box and on corresponding paperwork.
- RMA number expires 30 days after issuance. Return products to ACS within 30 days.
- ACS reserves the right to change this policy without advance notice.