Section 1. General Information
- What are the key benefits of AET65 and AET62 over conventional fingerprint scanners?
- Can the smart card reader or the fingerprint scanner of AET62 and AET65 be used independently for different applications?
- What type of fingerprint sensor is incorporated into the AET65/AET62?
- What is a swipe fingerprint reader?
- For a total smart card‒fingerprint security system, what other components do I need aside from computers and AET62 / AET65?
Section 2. Fingerprint Reader
- What are the advantages of the silicon sensor?
- Will I be able to access the raw fingerprint data?
- Can the AET62 and AET65 distinguish between a dead finger and a live finger?
- What is the accuracy of the fingerprint scanner?
- Am I able to access the raw fingerprint data?
- Will authentication be affected by the dryness or wetness of the finger?
- Is the matching algorithm one-to-one or one-to-many?
Section 3. AET62 / AET65
- What is AET62?
- What is AET65?
- What interface does the AET62/AET65 support?
- What is the difference between AET62 and AET65?
- How do I know if drivers were installed successfully?
- How do I update my current driver?
- How do I uninstall drivers?
- Does the AET62/AET65 support Linux?
- What kind of support is available in terms of application development?