Section 1. General Information
Section 2. ACR89
- What are the differences between ACR89U-A1, and ACR89U-A2?
- In terms of standalone application development, what’s the difference between ACR88 and ACR89?
- If clients want to migrate from the ACR88 to the ACR89, what should they do?
- What is the embedded operating system of the ACR89 reader?
- What is FreeRTOS?
- How is a standalone application developed using ACR89 system?
- How do I access ACR89 from the PC?
- What interface do the ACR89 readers support?
- Can any smart card application access the ACR89 readers?
- Can I upgrade the firmware of the ACR89 reader?
- What is the memory capacity of the reader?
- What operating systems do ACR89 readers support?
- How do I insert the SAM-sized smart card in the ACR89 reader SAM card slot?
- How do I insert/change the battery?
- What type of battery is in the ACR89?
- How can I charge the battery of the ACR89 using my computer?
- How long will it take to fully charge the reader?
- Is it ok to connect/charge the ACR89 using a USB Power Adapter?
Section 3. ACR83
- What are the supported Operating Systems?
- How do I know if I’ve successfully installed the ACR83 driver?
- What interface does the ACR83 reader support?
- How do I connect ACR83 to the PC?
- Does the ACR83 support Linux?
- Can I upgrade the firmware of the ACR83 reader?
- What kind of support is available in terms of application development?