Section 1. General Information
- What is Contactless Smart Card Technology?
- What are the Contactless Devices that ACS offers?
- What is ISO/IEC 14443 standard?
- What is CCID?
- What is NFC?
- What is PC/SC?
- What is SAM (Secure Access Module)?
Section 2. ACR122/ACR1222 Product Family
- What are the different NFC tags?
- What are the contactless cards supported by ACR122/ACR1222?
- What are the different versions of ACR122?
- How do I install the ACR122/ACR1222 driver to my system?
- What are the supported Operating Systems?
- Can I perform peer-to-peer operation from an NFC Reader and an NFC-enabled phone?
- How can I store NDEF data to an NFC tag using an ACS NFC Reader?
- Why are there entries about the ACR122/ACR1222 in my Event Log under Windows even when the device works properly?
Section 3. ACR1281 Product Family
- What are the smart cards supported by ACR1281?
- What are the different versions of ACR1281?
- What is the difference between ACR1281 and ACR122/ACR1222 Product Families?
- How do I install the drivers for ACR1281?
- What are the supported operating systems?