Section 1. General Information
- What are the PC-Linked Readers with Mass Storage that ACS offers?
- What is the difference between CCID and HID?
Section 2. Applications
- Why do I need a PC-linked Reader with Mass Storage instead of using a simple SIM-sized Smart Card Reader?
- Can high-level security applications, such as PKI, be implemented using the PC-linked Readers with Mass Storage?
- Can PC-linked Readers with Mass Storage access any smart card application?
- What programming languages can access the PC-linked Readers with Mass Storage?
- What kind of support is available in terms of application development?
Section 3. Flash memory
- What is the maximum number of flash memory partitions and what are the possible partitioning combinations?
- Is it possible to change the flash memory size of the PC-linked Readers with Mass Storage?
Section 4. Smart card reader
- What should be noted during smart card insertion?
- Where is the list of the card types supported by PC-linked Readers with Mass Storage?