ACR35 NFC MobileMate Card Reader is the perfect tool that you can use with your mobile device. Combining two card technologies into one, it provides its user the flexibility to use magnetic stripe cards and smart cards without the additional cost.
With a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery and standard 3.5 mm audio jack interface, the ACR35 NFC MobileMate can seamlessly extend the usefulness of any mobile device. It delivers NFC reader functionality and mobility, which allows you to use NFC and contactless applications, even for mobile readers without built-in NFC functionality.
ACR35 NFC MobileMate uses AES-128 encryption algorithm and DUKPT Key Management system to secure your data.
Portable. Modern. Versatile. Compact. ACR35 NFC MobileaMate Card Reader is a handy and lightweight card reader that is perfect for users who wish to transact securely while on the go.
Should you wish to try out the demo apps for ACR35, please download the app from Google Play and App Store.
- 3.5mm Audio Jack Interface
- Powered by a Lithium-ion battery (rechargeable through PC-linked mode)
- Smart Card Reader:
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with reading distance of up to 50mm (depending on tag type)
- Supports ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards
- Supports MIFARE
- Supports FeliCa
- Supports ISO 18092 Tags (NFC Tags)*
- Built-in anti-collision feature
- NFC Support:
- Card reader/writer mode
- Magnetic Stripe Card Reader:
- Reads up to two tracks of card data (Track 1 / Track 2)
- Capable of bidirectional reading
- Supports AES128 encryption algorithm
- Supports DUKPT Key Management System
- Supports ISO 7810 / 7811 magnetic cards
- Supports Hi-Coercivity and Low-Coercivity magnetic cards
- Support JIS1 and JIS2
* Topaz type is excluded.
- Mobile Banking & Payment
- e-Purse & Loyalty
|Dimensions||60.0mm (L) x 45.0mm (W) x 13.3mm (H)|
|Interface||3.5mm 4-pole audio jack|
|Operating Distance||Up to 50mm (depending on the tag type)|
|Power||Lithium-ion battery (rechargeable through USB)|
|Supply Voltage||3.2 to 3.7 V DC|
|Supply Current||85 mA|
|Card Swipe Speed||Max. 10 IPS (inches per second)|
|Card Swipe Cycles||Min. 500,000|
|Magnetic Stripe Card Support||
|Smart Card Interface Support||
|Compliance / Certifications||ISO14443, ISO/IEC 18092, CE, FCC, VCCI, RoHS 2, REACH|
|Operating System Support||
|Supported Mobile Device||For the full list of supported devices, please click here.|
Drivers for ACR35
|Release Date||Drivers||OS Support||Version||File Size||Notes|
|Audio Jack Interface|
|27-Feb-2015||Android EVK||Android 2.0 and above||1.0.0||1 MB|
|03-Mar-2015||iOS EVK||iOS 5.0 and above||1.0.0||2 MB|