With a built-in PBOC 3.0-certified Java applet, ACOSJ-P provides a secure and easy application platform for unlocking possibilities and realizing potential in payment and other value-added services.
ACOSJ-P supports international and China national cryptographic algorithms and complies with the UnionPay standard. It completely meets the requirements of Debit Credit (DC), electronic cash (EC), QPBOC and other financial applications.
With its fast read/write speed, high durability and unique security architecture, a single ACOSJ-P card can house multiple highly secure applications, including banking applications.
- 12KB of EEPROM memory for application data
- Compliance with ISO 14443 Parts 1, 2, 3, 4
- Supports T=CL direct protocol
- Supports high-speed transmission rate from 9.6 to 232.2 kbps with modifiable ATR
- Supports DES/3DES/3K3DES/AES-128/AES-192/AES-256
- Supports RSA (up to 2048 bits) and ECC (up to 384 bits)
- Supports SHA1/SHA224/SHA256/SHA384/SHA512
- Supports SM2/SM3/SM4
- Supports SEED (128 bits)
- Common Criteria EAL5+ (Chip Level) Certified
- EMVCo (Chip Level) Certified
- Compliance with Java Card Specification Version 3.0.4
- Compliance with Global Platform Specification Version 2.2.1
- Compliance with PBOC3.0 Standard
- Compliance with Mapping Guidelines 1.0.1
- Supports Secure Messaging
- Supports Mutual Authentication
- Supports Anti-tearing function
- Banking & Payment