One Year Limited Warranty
ACS warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below:
ACS warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase.
If a defect exists, at its sole discretion ACS will
- repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or
- exchange the product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product.
A replacement product assumes a new one year period. In addition, when a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes ACS’ property.
Obtaining Warranty Service
Delivery of the product is at your expense to ACS office. When you obtain the warranty service, you will be asked to furnish
- your name, address, telephone number, company name (if any)
- proof of the original purchase containing a description of the product(s), purchase date, and the appropriate ACS serial number(s),
When obtaining warranty service, you must comply with all relevant laws and regulations of the Hong Kong SAR.
Exclusions and limitations
This Warranty applies only to products manufactured by or for ACS that can be identified by the ACS trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them. This Warranty does not apply to any non-ACS hardware products, even if packaged or sold with ACS hardware. Non-ACS manufacturers, suppliers, or dealers may provide their own warranties. ACS is not liable for any damage to or loss of any programs, data, or other information stored on any media, or any non-ACS product or part not covered by this Warranty.
This Warranty does not apply to:
- products damaged by any catastrophe, accident or from neglect, misuse, fault, improper assembly, improper maintenance, inadequate return packaging, or negligence by the customer or any third party.
- damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not an ACS Authorized Service Provider,
- a product or a part that has been modified without any permission from ACS,
- a product or part that you did not purchase from an Authorized ACS Distributor or Reseller,
- a product or part located outside the country where the retail purchase was made,
- out-of-warranty products.
- defacing of product or product labeling (label alterations, serial number missing, serial number no longer discernible, serial number invalid).
- normal wears and tears.
- damage by shipping carrier.
- Ship your returned product(s) to ACS using the carrier of your choice. We suggest that you select a method with ability to trace shipment. ACS is not responsible for shipments for which the carrier cannot provide proof of delivery.
- If your product is under warranty, ACS will pay for shipment of repair/replacement products from ACS to you via courier services.
- You must pay all applicable duties and customs charges for shipments from ACS
- ACS is not responsible for loss or damage during shipment. We suggest that you purchase freight insurance on your shipments.
- NO COLLECT SHIPMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED without prior authorization from ACS. Shipments arriving at ACS with charges due are subject to being returned (un-repaired) with all charges, including return expenses, due and payable by the originator.
**Note: ACS reserves the right to change this policy without advance notice
Click Here to learn more about the procedures of warranty claim.