Section 1. General Information
- 1. What are Pinpad Readers?
- 2. What are the Pinpad readers that ACS offers?
Section 2. ACR89
- 1. What are the differences between ACR89U-A1, and ACR89U-A2?
- 2. In terms of standalone application development, what’s the difference between ACR88 and ACR89?
- 3. If clients want to migrate from the ACR88 to the ACR89, what should they do?
- 4. What is the embedded operating system of the ACR89 reader?
- 5. What is FreeRTOS?
- 6. How is a standalone application developed using ACR89 system?
- 7. How do I access ACR89 from the PC?
- 8. What interface do the ACR89 readers support?
- 9. Can any smart card application access the ACR89 readers?
- 10. Can I upgrade the firmware of the ACR89 reader?
- 11. What is the memory capacity of the reader?
- 12. What operating systems do ACR89 readers support?
- 13. How do I insert the SAM-sized smart card in the ACR89 reader SAM card slot?
- 14. How do I insert/change the battery?
- 15. What type of battery is in the ACR89?
- 16. How can I charge the battery of the ACR89 using my computer?
- 17. How long will it take to fully charge the reader?
- 18. Is it ok to connect/charge the ACR89 using a USB Power Adapter?
Section 3. ACR83
- 1. What are the supported Operating Systems?
- 2. How do I know if I’ve successfully installed the ACR83 driver?
- 3. What interface does the ACR83 reader support?
- 4. How do I connect ACR83 to the PC?
- 5. Does the ACR83 support Linux?
- 6. Can I upgrade the firmware of the ACR83 reader?
- 7. What kind of support is available in terms of application development?
- FIDO® Device
- Smart Cards & Smart Card Operating Systems
Smart Cards & Smart Card Operating Systems
- PC-Linked Smart Card Readers
PC-Linked Smart Card Readers
- Contactless Readers
- Mobile Card Readers
Mobile Card Readers
- Smart Card Readers with PIN-pad
Smart Card Readers with PIN-pad
- Smart Card Reader Modules
Smart Card Reader Modules
- Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) Readers
Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) Readers
- Software Development Kits
Software Development Kits
- FIDO® Device
- About Us
- Contact Us