Section 1. General Information
- 1. What is Contactless Smart Card Technology?
- 2. What are the Contactless Devices that ACS offers?
- 3. What is CCID?
- 4. What is PC/SC?
- 5. What is SAM (Secure Access Module)?
- 6. What is NFC?
- 7. What is ISO/IEC 14443 standard?
Section 2. ACR122/ACR1222 Product Family
- 1. What are the different NFC tags?
- 2. What are the contactless cards supported by ACR122/ACR1222?
- 3. What are the different versions of ACR122?
- 4. How do I install the ACR122/ACR1222 driver to my system?
- 5. What are the supported Operating Systems?
- 6. Can I perform peer-to-peer operation from an NFC Reader and an NFC-enabled phone?
- 7. How can I store NDEF data to an NFC tag using an ACS NFC Reader?
- 8. Why are there entries about the ACR122/ACR1222 in my Event Log under Windows even when the device works properly?
Section 3. ACR1281 Product Family
- 1. What are the smart cards supported by ACR1281?
- 2. What are the different versions of ACR1281?
- 3. What is the difference between ACR1281 and ACR122/ACR1222 Product Families?
- 4. How do I install the drivers for ACR1281?
- 5. What are the supported operating systems?
- FIDO® Device
- Smart Cards & Smart Card Operating Systems
Smart Cards & Smart Card Operating Systems
- PC-Linked Smart Card Readers
PC-Linked Smart Card Readers
- Contactless Readers
- Mobile Card Readers
Mobile Card Readers
- Smart Card Readers with PIN-pad
Smart Card Readers with PIN-pad
- Smart Card Reader Modules
Smart Card Reader Modules
- Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) Readers
Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) Readers
- Software Development Kits
Software Development Kits
- FIDO® Device
- About Us
- Contact Us