Contactless technology revolutionizes the everyday purchasing experience of consumers throughout the world. This ramps up the demand for a powerful product that will provide support for contactless payment applications. The ACR123S is specifically designed to cater to this market need.
The ACR123S Intelligent Contactless Reader is a cost-effective, flexible and intelligent contactless reader that can be integrated to existing POS (Point-of-Sale) terminals or cash registers to enable the convenience of a cashless payment system. Developed based on the 13.56 MHz contactless (RFID) technology, it supports any contactless card following the ISO 14443-4 standard.
Aside from its contactless features, the ACR123S is equipped with a large graphical LCD that allows merchants to flash messages, as well as a large tapping area with backlight, to guide customers in carrying out their payment transactions.
The ACR123S, will ease movement in checkout counters, since customers can complete payment transactions by simply tapping their cards. This presents an opportunity to revolutionize the shopping experience through faster and more convenient payments.
- Serial RS232 Interface with RJ45 connector
- USB interface for power supply
- ARM 32-bit CortexTM-M3 Processor
- Smart Card Reader:
- Read/Write speed of up to 848 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless card access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Support for ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards and MIFARE series
- Built-in anti-collision feature
- Three ISO 7816-compliant SAM slots
- Built-in Peripherals:
- 16 alphanumeric characters x 8 lines Graphical LCD (128 x 64 pixels)
- Four user-controllable LEDs (Blue, Yellow, Green, and Red)
- User-controllable tapping region backlight (Red, Green and Blue)
- User-controllable speaker (Audio tone indication)
||Main Body: 159.0 mm (L) x 100.0 mm (W) x 21.0 mm (H)
With Stand: 177.4 mm (L) x 100.0 mm (W) x 94.5 mm (H)
||Main Body: 281.0 g
With Stand: 506.0 g
|Compliance / Certifications
- ISO 14443, CE, FCC, RoHS 2, REACH, VCCI, KC
||Serial RS232 Interface with RJ45 connector for data communication, USB for power transmission
||Up to 50 mm (depends on the tag type)
||Regulated 5V DC
||500 mA (max.)
|Smart Card Interface Support
- ISO 14443 Type A & B
|Operating System Support