ACS develops smart card operating systems (ACOS) as its intellectual property. Developed by our dedicated team of specialists, the ACOS3 Microprocessor Card unlocks the potential of a smart card. It enables a single card to support various applications such as loyalty program, parking registration, access control, eID, and electronic purse.
ACOS3 is specifically designed for highly secure payment applications. Featuring a high degree of security, ACOS3 is particularly suitable for secure loyalty programs, identification and e-Purse applications. Likewise, it may be utilized for common payment solutions.
Additionally, security provided by ACOS3 may be further enhanced by utilizing ACOS6-SAM, which by enabling Mutual Authentication, Secure Messaging, Key Diversification and Key Injection, perfectly secures various applications.
- ACOS3-Mag: Contact card with magnetic stripe
- Contact Smart Card Interface
- Compliant with ISO 7816 Parts 1, 2 and 3
- Supports T=0 Protocol
- Supports baud up to 223.2 kbps
- Cryptographic Features
- DES, 2K3DES, 3K3DES
- AES: 128/192 bits
- Random Number Generation: FIPS 140-2 compliant hardware based RNG
- File Security
- Five secret codes + Issuer Code
- PIN code
- Key pair for mutual authentication
- Session key based on random numbers
- Secure Messaging function for confidential and authenticated data
- Supports Account File Data Structure that can be enabled for secure purse/payment applications