The new ACOS3x eXpress Microprocessor Card is based on the ACOS3 platform, which has met recognizable success worldwide with its proprietary high security yet user-friendly file structures. It comes with the following superior features:
- Triple-DES (3DES) Crypto-Engine Hardware
- Faster processing time
- Larger EEPROM memory size of up to 256 KB
- Maximum support of 128 user files
ACOS3X contains a powerful microprocessor and is fully compatible with other members of the ACOS3 product line. Security via ACOS3X can thus be achieved easily without sacrificing the computation time on cryptogram.
Similar to ACOS3, ACOS3X enables a single card to support various applications such as loyalty program, parking registration, access control, e-ID and electronic purse.
ACOS3X may also be paired with ACOS6-SAM for mutual authentication, secure messaging and key diversification, in order to provide utmost security for any application.
- ACOS3X-Mag: Contact card with magnetic stripe
- Full 256KB of EEPROM memory for application data
- Compliance with ISO 7816 Parts 1, 2 and 3
- Supports T = 0 direct protocol
- Supports high-speed transmission rate from 9.6 to 223.2 kbps with modifiable ATR
- Supports ISO 7816 Part 4 File Structures: Transparent, Linear Fixed
- Supports DES/3DES hardware crypto-engine
- Has five secret codes + Issuer code
- Has PIN code that may be updated by the card holder
- Supports Key Pair for Mutual Authentication
- Supports Session Key based on FIPS140-2 compliant true random numbers
- Supports Secure Messaging and MAC option to ensure that the data is secured from third party attacks
- Enhanced security with ACOS6-SAM cards
- Supports Account File Data Structure that can be enabled for secure purse/payment applications