The ACOS6 Multi-application & Purse Card (MAP Card) is a high speed and flexible smart card offering cost effective solutions. It is specifically designed to address the requirements of multiple applications and multiple e-purses with secure access hierarchy of multiple levels.
ACOS6 allows for multiple secure e-purses, which are suitable for a wide range of applications in government services, payment applications, online top-up, loyalty programs and more.
ACOS6 provides a secure environment for each independent application. This function makes it the most suitable for incorporating various independent applications into only one card, thus providing cost effective solutions to developers, and a convenient platform to end users.
Security provided by ACOS6 can further be enhanced by the ACOS6-SAM (Security Access Module) card that enables mutual authentication, secure messaging and key diversification.
- Contact Smart Card Interface
- Compliant with ISO 7816 Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Supports T=0 Protocol
- Supports baud up to 223.2 kbps
- Cryptographic Features
- DES, 2K3DES
- Random Number Generation: FIPS 140-2 compliant hardware based RNG
- File Security
- Mutual authentication with session key generation
- Secure Messaging function for confidential and authenticated data transfers
- Multiple secure e-Purse available for payment applications
- Multi-level secured access hierarchy
- Anti-tearing done on file headers and PIN commands