The ACR1252U NFC Forum–Certified Reader runs on 13.56 MHz contactless technology. It supports ISO 14443 Type A and B, MIFARE®, and FeliCa cards, ISO 18092–compliant NFC tags, and other NFC devices. ACR1252U is capable of the three modes of NFC, namely: card reader/writer, card emulation, and peer-to-peer communication. It also has a SAM (Secure Access Module) which can be used for key diversification and mutual authentication, providing high-level security in contactless transactions.
Comprehensive SDK—The ACR1252U Comprehensive USB NFC SDK is a collection of PC/SC–compliant sample codes, for device and contactless card programming for Java, MS Visual Basic 6.0, MS Visual Basic .NET 2008, MS Visual C# .NET 2008, MS Visual C++ 6.0, and MS Visual C++ .NET. The SDK is designed to help software developers create PC-linked contactless applications, like smart posters for advertising and marketing.
Peer-to-Peer and Card Emulation Capability—The Smart Card and Reader Tool in this SDK includes NFC and NDEF tools to demonstrate the NFC capability of the ACR1252U. The peer-to-peer function enables the ACR1252U to communicate with other NFC-enabled devices. The card emulation function makes the NFC device capable of behaving exactly like a standard contactless card.
The development kit is priced at only US$149.
|Smart Card Reader(s)
- 1 x ACR1252U NFC Forum Certified Reader
|Test Card(s)/ Token(s)
- 5 x Mifare 1K Cards
- 5 x ACOS3 Contactless Cards
- 1 x ACOS6-SAM Secure Access Module Cards
- Reference Manual(s)
- Tools and Utilities:
- PCSC Learning Tool
- Script Tool 4
- Smart Card and Reader Tool
- Includes NDEF Tool for Peer-to-Peer and Card Emulation Mode
- Sample Codes:
- Demonstrates basic commands used to communicate with the cards and readers
- Available in the following programming languages:
- MS Visual Basic.NET 2008
- MS Visual C#.NET 2008
- MS Visual C++.NET 2008 (64-bit only)
- MS Visual C++ 6.0 (32-bit only)
|SDK Operating System Support
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10