ACOS6 is a high speed and flexible smart card offering cost effective solutions. It is specifically designed to address the requirements of multiple applications and multiple e-purses with secure hierarchy for multiple levels. Providing each independent application with a secure environment, it is suitable for a wide range of applications in government services, payment applications, online top-up, loyalty programs, and more.
The ACOS6 Multi-Application & Purse Smart Card Software Development Kit (ACOS6 SDK) is designed for professional developers who are interested in developing applications on ACOS6 and ACOS6-SAM. It contains tools allowing one to learn the ISO7816-4’s file structure on ACOS6, as well as a personalization scripting tool, the Scripting Tool Plus, enabling one to personalize a smart card. Further, development of applications is facilitated through the unique ACS Card Tool, which allows users to send direct commands to any PC/SC-compliant smart card readers and cards. With these useful tools and a user-friendly interface, the development kit can reduce the time and cost that users invest into R&D and Marketing.
The software development kit is now priced at only US$119.
|Smart Card Reader(s)
- 1 x ACR38 Smart Card Reader with SAM slot
|Test Card(s)/ Token(s)
- 5 x ACOS6 Multi-Application & Purse Smart Cards
- 5 x ACOS6-SAM Secure Access Module Smart Cards
- 5 x ACOS3 Microprocessor Smart Cards
- Demo Programs
- ACOS6 Demo Program
- It is a Demonstration program to show the APDU command in every action between ACOS6, the terminal and ACOS6 SAM in real application.
- Tools & Utilities
- ACOS6 Personalization Scripting tool
- Allows you to build personalization script quickly with easy understanding to construct data objects themselves under GUI.
- ACOS6 Script Tool Plus
- Allows you to load the scripts into smart card built by personalization tool for personalization.
- ACS Card Tool
- Allows you to send commands directly to any of PCSC-compliant smart card reader and cards including ACOS6 and ACOS6-SAM cards.
- Allows you to check if you have properly installed your ACS reader
- PC/SC Learning Tool
- Allows you to send commands to any PC/SC compliant smart card reader, and to any ISO7816 T=0 compliant smart card. It teaches you how to use the PC/SC APIs step-by-step and what parameters to use.
- Sample Codes
- Available for the following programming languages: Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic.NET, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Java, C#
- Smart Card Reader Driver(s)
- Reference Manual(s)
|SDK Operating System Support
- Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7
- Win XP x64, Win Vista x64, Win 7 x64