The Software Development Kit (SDK) enables you to efficiently develop new applications and systems or incorporate the ACR101I SIMicro's powerful smart card reader-mass storage combination into your existing applications. Included in the package are sample cards, sample codes, tools and utilities, demo applications, and reference materials that will allow you to easily create an application using the ACR101I SIMicro CCID version.
The development kit is priced at only US$76.
|Smart Card Reader(s)
- 1 x ACR101I SIMicro (CCID)
|Test Card(s)/ Token(s)
- 5 x ACOS3 Microprocessor SIM-sized Smart Cards
- Demo program
- Illustrates the versatility of the ACR101I SIMicro (CCID) smart card reader
- Tools & Utilities
- Card Tool
- Tests the protocol transfer between the reader and the PC
- PCSC Learning Tool
- Enhances your knowledge in showing you how to use the PCSC API's step-by-step and what parameter to use
- Checks for proper driver installation
- Scripting Tool
- Allows you to send a predefined sequence of smart card commands to your CPU cards
- Sample codes
- Demonstrates basic commands used to communicate between readers and cards.
- Available in the following programming languages: MS Visual Basic .NET, MS Visual Basic .NET (x64), MS Visual C#, MS Visual C# (x64), MS Visual C++ 6.0, MS Visual C++ (x64), MS Visual Basic 6.0, Java, and Turbo Delphi 2006
- User Manual(s) and Reference Material(s)
|SDK Operating System Support