ACR122L is a serial interface NFC contactless reader with a LCD screen. Developed based on the 13.56 MHz RFID technology and the ISO/IEC 18092 NFC standard, it supports ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, Mifare, FeliCa and NFC technologies, including all 4 types of NFC tags and all 3 modes – reader, peer-to-peer and card emulation.
ACR122L comes with 4 LEDs, a buzzer and a LCD screen, providing users with a clear indication of the reader’s status. The 2-line graphic LCD has multiple language support, including language support for Chinese, English, Japanese and some European languages. Finally, ACR122L is equipped with three built-in SAM slots that provide enhanced security in contactless operations.
Designed to be easily integrated with embedded systems and POS terminals, ACR122L offers convenience in applications such as payment systems and loyalty programs. It comes in a complete Software Development Kit (SDK), which contains all the vital components facilitating the development of contactless for smart card applications. The SDK provides the user with sample applications, tools and utilities, and sample codes, enabling them to conveniently and effectively incorporate ACR122L into their solutions.
The development kit is priced at only US$219.
|Smart Card Reader(s)
- 1 x ACR122L VisualVantage NFC Reader with LCD
(with a universal power adaptor)
|Test Card(s)/ Token(s)
- 5 x Mifare 1K Cards
- 3 x ACOS6-SAM Secure Access Module Smart Cards
- Demo Programs
- Tools & Utilities
- ACR122L Tool
- Enables you to perform reader and card-related commands
- Checks for proper driver installation
- ACS Easy Key
- Allows you to change Mifare security settings
- Sample Codes
- Demonstrates basic commands used to communicate with the cards and reader
- Available in the following programming languages: Java, Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic .NET 2008, Visual Basic .NET 2008 (x64), Visual C# .NET 2008, Visual C# .NET 2008 (x64), Visual C++ 6.0, Visual C++ (x64) and Turbo Delphi 2006
- Smart Card Reader Driver(s)
- Reference Manual(s)
|SDK Operating System Support
- Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7