ACR89U-A1 is the latest addition to ACS's strong line of Smart Card Readers with PIN-Pad. It is an upgraded version of ACR88, offering better performance, longer battery life and lower energy consumption. This versatile handheld smart card reader runs on a 32bit-MCU and has a built-in keypad, 128x64 LCD, LED indicators, buzzer, dual full-sized smart card slots, 3 SAM slots and rechargeable battery. Through those features, ACR89 enables users to perform secure smart card transactions in both office and field environments.
ACR89U-A1 comes in a complete Software Development Kit (SDK), which contains vital components for the development of customized smart card applications. The SDK provides sample applications, tools and utilities, and sample codes, enabling users to conveniently and effectively incorporate ACR89U-A1 into their solutions.
The development kit is priced at only US$239.
|Smart Card Reader(s)
- 1 x ACR89U-A1 Handheld Smart Card Reader
|Test Card(s)/ Token(s)
- 5 x ACOS3 Microprocessor Smart Cards
- 5 x ACOS6-SAM Secure Access Module Smart Cards
- Demo Programs
- Standalone Demo including Device Configuration and Taxi Demo Application
- Tools & Utilities
- Checks for proper driver installation
- PC/SC Learning Tool
- Shows a step-by-step procedure on using the PCSC API, as well as the parameters to be used
- Script Tool 3
- Allows the user to communicate with a smart card by using script command files.
- Smart Card and Reader Tool
- Allows the user to send commands directly to a smart card or reader through an easy-to-use graphical user interface.
- Sample Codes
- Demonstrates basic commands used to communicate with the cards and reader
- Available in the following programming languages: Java, Java (x64), Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic .NET 2008, Visual Basic .NET 2008 (x64), Visual C# .NET 2008, Visual C# .NET 2008 (x64), Visual C++ 6.0, Visual C++ (x64), Active X C#
- Smart Card Reader Driver(s)
- Reference Manual(s)
|SDK Operating System Support
- Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7