The ACR89U-A2 Handheld Smart Card Reader with NFC tag support provides a secure and cost-effective solution for implementing smart card applications. It may be used to access contact and contactless cards following the ISO 7816 and ISO 14443 standards. This portable, dual interface PIN-pad reader with contactless card reader module runs a 32bit-MCU. It also has a built-in keypad, 128x64 LCD, LED indicators, buzzer, dual full-sized contact card slots, and 3 SAM slots. Furthermore, it comes with a USB cable for its PC-linked mode, and Lithium-ion battery for its Standalone mode.
ACR89U-A2 comes with a complete Software Development Kit (SDK), which contains vital components for the development of customized smart card applications. The SDK provides sample applications, tools and utilities, and sample codes, enabling users to conveniently and effectively incorporate ACR89U-A2 into their solutions.
The development kit is priced at only US$279.
|Smart Card Reader(s)
- 1 x ACR89U-A2 Handheld Smart Card Reader (Contactless Version)
|Test Card(s)/ Token(s)
- 5 x ACOS3 Microprocessor Combi Cards
- 5 x ACOS6-SAM Secure Access Module Cards
- 5 x Mifare 1K cards
- Demo Programs
- Standalone Demo including Device Configuration and Taxi Demo Application
- Tools & Utilities
- Checks for proper driver installation
- PC/SC Learning Tool
- Shows a step-by-step procedure on using the PCSC API, as well as the parameters to be used
- Script Tool 3
- Allows the user to communicate with a smart card by using script command files.
- Smart Card and Reader Tool
- Allows the user to send commands directly to a smart card or reader through an easy-to-use graphical user interface.
- EasyKey Tool
- Sample Codes
- Demonstrates basic commands used to communicate with the cards and reader
- Available in the following programming languages: Java, Java (x64), Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic .NET 2008, Visual Basic .NET 2008 (x64), Visual C# .NET 2008, Visual C# .NET 2008 (x64), Visual C++ 6.0, Visual C++ (x64), Active X C#
- Smart Card Reader Driver(s)
- Reference Manual(s)
|SDK Operating System Support
- Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7
- Win XP x64, Win Vista x64, Win 7 x64