The ACOS7 Contactless has been certified by the Ministry of Construction (MoC) standard in China. It addresses the requirements of AFC (Automated Fare Collection) applications and infrastructure projects worldwide, and can also be applied to facilitate secure and cashless payment in multi-application systems.
Compliant with ISO 14443 with PBOC e-Deposit and e-Purse payment application support, ACOS7 is an ideal choice for the world transportation market.
It is available in combi (contact and contactless) interface and contactless interface.
- Full 8KB of EEPROM memory for application data
- Compliance with ISO 14443 Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Fully compatible with ISO14443 Type A
- Supports T = CL protocol
- Supports high-speed transmission rate from 106 to 848 kbps
- Supports DES/3DES
- Supports hardware-based random number generator compliant to FIPS140-2
- Supports Secure Messaging function ensuring data transfers are confidential and authenticated
- Supports multi-level secured access hierarchy
- Supports Anti-tearing function
- Supports PBOC e-Deposit and e-Purse payment applications
- Compliance with Ministry of Construction (MoC) standard