The People’s Bank Of China (PBOC) 2.0 EDEP is a national standard in China, and is very similar to EMV 2000. ACOS10 received the PBOC2.0 certification after passing a series of stringent tests including electrical, mechanical, reliability, and secure command and transaction testing.
ACOS10 EDEP is propelled by the ACOS10 card operating system, which is compliant with ISO 7816 parts 1-4 and allows users to write multiple applications in one card. As such, ACOS10 card is the best choice for providing a very flexible and cost-effective payment solution to developers, and a convenient platform to end users.
ACOS10 is applicable for various transactions such as:
- Credit and Debit
- Cash withdrawal
- Balance inquiry
- Transaction log review
Besides, security provided by ACOS10 can further be enhanced by using the ACOS6-SAM card that enables key storage, cryptogram calculation and key diversification.
- Full 8KB of EEPROM memory for application data
- Compliance with ISO 14443 Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Fully compatible with ISO14443 Type A
- Supports T = CL protocol
- Supports high-speed transmission rate from 106 to 848 kbps
- Supports DES/3DES
- Supports hardware-based random number generator compliant to FIPS140-2
- Supports Secure Messaging function ensuring data transfers are confidential and authenticated
- Supports multi-level secured access hierarchy
- Supports Anti-tearing function
- Supports PBOC 2.0 e-Deposit and e-Purse payment applications
Manuals & Datasheets for ACOS10 (CL)
Product Presentation of ACOS10 Contact/ Combi/ Contactless Card
Functional Specification of ACOS10 PBOC2.0 EDEP Payment Card (Contactless)
Reference Manual of ACOS10 PBOC2.0 EDEP Payment Card (Contactless)