The ACR123S is a cost-effective, flexible, and intelligent contactless reader that can be integrated to existing point-of-sale (POS) terminals or cash registers to offer the convenience of a cashless payment system.
ACR123S comes in a complete Software Development Kit (SDK), which contains vital components for facilitating the development of contactless smart card applications. The SDK provides the user with tools and utilities, and sample codes, enabling them to conveniently and effectively incorporate ACR123S into their solutions. The ACR123S runs using RS232 protocol with an RJ45 connector, and this SDK package includes a RJ45-DB9 adapter, to allow the developers to use the reader (connected via serial port) and software with a PC.
The development kit is priced at only US$300.
|Smart Card Reader(s)
- 1 x ACR123S Intelligent Contactless Reader
|Test Card(s)/ Token(s)
- 3 x ACOS3 Contactless Smart Cards
- 3 x ACOS6-SAM Secure Access Module Card
- Reference Manual(s)
- Sample Codes:
- Demonstrates basic commands used to communicate with the cards and readers
- Available in the following programming languages:
- MS Visual C#.NET 2008
- MS Visual C++.NET 2008 (64-bit only)
- MS Visual C++.6.0 (32-bit only)
- WinCE Embedded Visual C++.Net 2008 (32-bit only)
- Linux GTK C++
|SDK Operating System Support
- Windows® CE
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 10