The ACR1251U USB NFC Reader II supports ISO 14443 Type A and B, MIFARE®, and FeliCa cards, all four types of NFC tags, and other NFC-enabled devices. It is on-the-field firmware upgradeable and has a SAM (Secure Access Module) slot that enables key diversification and mutual authentication.
Comprehensive SDK—The ACR1251U Comprehensive USB NFC SDK is a collection of PC/SC–compliant sample codes, for device and contactless card programming for Java, MS Visual Basic 6.0, MS Visual Basic .NET 2008, MS Visual C# .NET 2008, MS Visual C++ 6.0, and MS Visual C++ .NET. This SDK is designed to help software developers create PC-linked contactless applications, like smart posters for most NFC-enabled mobile phones.
Peer-to-Peer Capability—The Smart Card and Reader Tool in this SDK includes NFC and NDEF tools to demonstrate the NFC capability of the ACR1251U. The peer-to-peer function enables the ACR1251U to communicate with other NFC-enabled devices.
The development kit is priced at only US$149.
|Smart Card Reader(s)
- 1 x ACR1251U USB NFC Reader II
|Test Card(s)/ Token(s)
- 5 x Mifare 1K Contactless Smart Cards
- 5 x ACOS3 Contactless Smart Cards
- 1 x ACOS6-SAM Cards
- Smart Card and Reader Tools
- Includes NFC and NDEF Tool for Peer-to-Peer Mode
- Sample codes
- Demonstrates basic commands used to communicate with the cards and readers
- Available in the following programming languages:
- MS Visual Basic 6.0
- MS Visual Basic .NET 2008
- MS Visual C# .NET 2008
- MS Visual C++ 6.0
- MS Visual C++ .NET
- Reference Manual(s)
|SDK Operating System Support
- Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1
- Win XP x64, Win Vista x64, Win 7 x64, Win 8 x64, Win 8.1 x64